Are you an experienced Qualified Social Worker with recent experience of working within Adult Services or a Hospital setting? Have you been practicing for over 12 months within Scottish Local Authorities or UK equivalent? Are you looking to take the next step in your career in locum work with Randstad Care? We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a top local authority with an attractive hourly rate ranging from £28-£31ph.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will be responsible for :
- Working alongside health staff
- Identify solutions to delayed discharge
- Promote a patient centred focus to discharge planning
- Caseload and performance management
- Prepare assessments for older people with complex needs and develop creative care packages designed to meet these needs.
- Carry a caseload with varying complexity requiring specialist skills and knowledge to enable the team to respond effectively to service users, with guidance from the Team Manager.
- Conduct joint interviews with other agencies and other colleagues within the social work service. Provide reports in appropriate cases. Attendance at case reviews.
- Carry out all tasks relating to care management. Undertake Adults with Incapacity Case Conferences along with the guidance of the Team Manager.
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Have a minimum 12 months post qualifying experience in a similar setting
- Hold a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- SSSC registered
- PVG registered
- Full UK Drivers License and own transport
Randstad Care are able to offer the successful Qualified Social Worker :
- Personal Training and Development
- Dedicated Randstad Consultant - One point of Contact
- Weekly prompt and reliable payroll service
- Competitive Pay Rates
- On-site Parking
If working for a top performing local authority within a lively environment sounds ideal, then this could be the perfect role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, apply today.
Randstad Care offer a dedicated consultant approach, we are based in Edinburgh so registration is quick and simple. We offer interview advice, CV support and guidance throughout your career with Randstad. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV or contact Phil Duncan on for more information or a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job