If you enjoy supporting older adults to overcome challenges and reach their full potential, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. We currently have a temporary vacancy for a Hospital Social Worker based in Rhondda Cynon Taff. We are able to offer an attractive hourly rate of £29.01through Umbrella
You will be working alongside a friendly and supportive team in a lively, dynamic environment. Though this role will be challenging, it will be rewarding due to the difference you will make to people's lives.
Benefits: The staff are a friendly, tight knit team who work closely as a unit to ensure the best service. As well as a dedicated consultant who will help guide you through the recruitment process, other benefits include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Personal training and development
- Weekly payroll
- close to shops, restaurants and main transport links
Responsibilities and requirements:
- All aspects of case managements including safeguarding and mental capacity assessment, rehabilitation and devising care plans within a hospital setting
- Capable of working in a high paced environment whilst holding specific case loads
- Completing Integrated assessments and care and support plans and ideally someone who has knowledge of Carefirst IT system
- Passionate about improving the lives of Older Adults
- Social Worker Qualification, Social Care Wales certificate and able to obtain a satisfactory enhanced DBS certificate
If working for a top performing local authority within a lively environment sounds ideal then this could be the perfect role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, please don't hesitate on applying today by either calling or sending your CV direct
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'