Hospital Car Park Survey Management (Temporary)
- Do you have a current in date standard or enhanced DBS (dated in the last 12 months)?
- Are you happy working 6am to 1pm.
- Are you happy being on your feet
- Do you have excellent English communication skills, verbal and written?
- Are you immediately avaialble
If so, I would love to speak with you as our NHS client are recruiting for a Hospital Car Park Survery Attendant to join their team starting ASAP
Hospital Car Park Survey Management
*Please note this is not a Car Park Attendant role
Travelling: You may be required to work between two Hospital sites which are a 15 minute drive from each other
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: Ongoing
Working days and hours: 6am to 1pm, predominantly Monday to Friday but we may also required weekend cover.
The Trust have permanent staff members who are covering weekends so the role is likely to be Monday to Friday, candidates must be flexible to work the weekends if required.
Monday to Friday: £9.77 paye including Holiday Pay
If weekends are worked, they will be paid at the following rate:
Saturday: £12.73 paye including Holiday Pay
Sunday: £15.63 paye including Holiday Pay
Uniform: Hi- vis vest will be provided by the trust and they will just need to wear black trousers, white shirt and sturdy footwear
- Standard DBS
- Candidates to be happy on feet to work 12-hour shifts from 6am to 6pm
- Available to work Monday to Sunday
- Must be fluent in English - Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good numerical skills in order to count cars coming in and out of Hospital premises
- Counting vehicles coming in and out of car parks and hospital premises
- Making notes and completing information of the number of cars coming in and leaving the car parks
- Completing surveys with individuals coming in and out of the car parks
- Checking if individuals coming into the car parks are staff, patients or visitors
- Giving general advice on car parking and directions of the hospital
To successfully commence employment as a Hospital Car Park Survey Attendant, you will be required to:
- Become fully compliant with Your World Healthcare
- Provide references covering the last 3 years
We are an equal opportunities employer
Please apply now in order to be considered!
- Communication Skills
- Numerical Ability
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'