Are you a commercially minded, self-motivated medical device salesperson? A well-respected ophthalmology company who are focused on advancing ophthalmic technologies are looking for Hospital Business Manager to be responsible for sales activities and manage a portfolio of surgical and diagnostic devices across Scotland, Republic of Ireland, and Northern Ireland.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading companies in the diagnostic and surgical ophthalmology spaces. They are passionate about developing a range of high-quality, innovative optical technologies for the treatment of eye diseases and vision impairment. With a reputation for quality, they are known for providing outstanding products to the healthcare market.
This is a great opportunity to join them and represent their portfolio of products.
As a Hospital Business Manager you’ll be responsible for the sales activities associated with a diagnostic and surgical portfolio of ophthalmic technologies. You’ll be generating new leads, growing the business, and building relationships to promote the portfolio.
- All sales activities within your region
- Generating new leads and new business
- Sales growth in line with targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Development of KOLs
- Promotion of the product portfolio across the region
- Preparing sales forecasts and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Delivering product presentations and business proposals
- Market and competitor insight gathering
- Interpreting clinical papers and technical information
- Presenting technical information in clinical environments to offer clinical solutions
- Demonstrating products and providing support
- Attending and representing the company at events and exhibitions
You will have experience in the ophthalmology space, ideally with surgical devices, as well as…
- Strong track record in a sales role
- Strong understanding of sales and procurement processes
- Knowledge of the Irish market desirable
- Self-motivated and good at working independently and as part of a team
- Commercially minded
- Able to identify new business opportunities
- Track record of maximising sales and revenue
- Knowledge of conceptual selling desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
FMC Contact for this role: Ryan Tosh
Reference number: 8919
- Commercial Awareness
- Medical Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'