The following job is no longer available:
We are currently recruiting for a Hospital Administrator to take overall responsibility for the Recruitment and Training of all staff of the hospital.
The post-holder will be responsible for ensuring the HR system is kept fully up to date with staff records, investigations and outcomes, grievances and training and provide administration support to management with regards to meetings, reports and letter templating.
In this role you’ll;
• Liaise with the central recruitment team, Managers and Heads of Departments to ensure the unit recruitment process is efficient and potential candidates are provided with a very positive in unit experience, with processes aligned to the corporate recruitment policy.
• Ensure that right to work and DBS documentation is obtained and checked at interview stage, and that scanned documents are scanned back to central recruitment team to commence employment checks post offer.
• Maintain recruitment documentation to company standards/policy, including DBS and risk assessments where applicable.
• Maintain personnel files to ensure all starters and leavers paperwork and contractual amendments are processed effectively including; secondments, job changes and pay changes, this involves creation of appropriate documentation, payroll notification and updating the HR system.
• Act as unit HR link for health and wellbeing and company benefits, e.g. Employee assistance programme, rehabilitation service, maternity, health care, pension and life cover information.
• Organise the provision of induction and statutory and mandatory training according to the monthly/quarterly calendar. Including booking of rooms and tutors, arranging of training equipment and printed materials.
We are looking for people who have;
•Relevant experience in busy office environment.
•Experience of working in a HR or Training department.
•Good oral and written communication.
•Well-developed skills in word and excel and databases.
•Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
•Flexible and adaptable.
•Responsible and service orientated.
•Attention to detail.
•Commitment to staff development.
In return we’ll offer you;
• Annual holiday entitlement
• Employee Discount Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
• DBS Paid
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'