Hose Management Technician
We’re looking for a Hose Management Technician to work within our clients Hose Management Team and carry out offshore / onsite surveys of Flexible Hose Assemblies.
You would predominantly be workshop based, and offshore / offsite working would be assigned as necessary. Due to the nature of the role you’ll need to be medically fit and willing to travel globally, sometimes at short notice and for long periods of time.
Here’s what you’ll need to be:
- Medically fit (an offshore medical certificate would be sought)
- Offshore Survival Certificate
- Experienced in Hose Assembly and Testing (technical experience / understanding may be accepted)
- Understanding of hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Technical knowledge to identify risks and present solutions
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- IT skills are also required to be able to input client information into databases and produce site visit reports
- Ideally you’ll come from a hose fitting / testing environment or have relevant industry knowledge of hoses and couplings.
- Previous Hose Assembly/Testing experience is desirable, or a strong knowledge of hydraulic/mechanical systems.
- Previous experience of Offshore is also desirable
This is a full time permanent position, 39 hours per week. A basic salary when onshore will be paid but this can increase significantly when working offsite / offshore with lieu days also given.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Offshore Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'