Qualified and experienced Horticulture Trainer & Assessor to be based in Cambridgeshire, Essex or Western Suffolk
Salary - £22,000 - £26,000 plus mileage plus excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Horticulture Trainer & Assessor and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Horticulture Trainer & Assessor to work for one of the country's premier private training providers specialising in Apprenticeships and Diploma provision within Horticulture. My client are now looking for dedicated and inspiring individuals based in (or near) Cambridgeshire, Essex or Western Suffolk, who can use their knowledge and experience of the industry to develop and support learners.
You will need to be able to assess and/or IQA apprentices in horticulture, as well as support learners and their 'in house’ assessors undertaking horticulture awards and diplomas in a prison setting.
You will need:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Horticulture with industry experience
- A1 / TAQA
- Excellent communication and people skills, be professional and approachable
- A willingness and ability to support learners with maths and English Functional Skills up to level 2
- Competent in computer skills and/or willingness to learn e-portfolio
- Drivers licence and willingness to travel across counties
- Experience & understanding of 'work based learning'
- Teaching experience in an FE or HE environment
- GCSEs at Grade C or above in Maths and/or English
- D34/V1/TAQA L4 an advantage
This role is field and home based, so you will need to be able to travel across counties to various client premises. You must also have the self-discipline to manage your own time, workload and undertake the administration required by the post.
For the right candidate, my client can also provide the opportunity to undertake assessment and teaching qualifications as part of your CPD, if not already held.
- A1 Assessor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job