OVERVIEW: HORTICULTURE APPRENTICESHIP ASSESSOR
We are looking to recruit an experienced Horticulture Assessor / Trainer to join a well-established national training provider.
The role is home based, and you will be visiting apprentices in their place of work who are studying towards their Level 2 and 3 apprenticeships in Horticulture (including functional skills).
The learners are based around Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
Our client needs an experienced assessor who can hit the ground running, and so we can only consider qualified and experienced Horticulture Assessors for this vacancy.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: HORTICULTURE APPRENTICESHIP ASSESSOR
- A1 Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33 etc.)
- Strong occupational competence in Horticulture - Landscaping, Golf Green Keeping, Sports Turf Management etc
- Previous experience assessing Horticulture apprenticeships - visiting learners in their place of work
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Passion for people development
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: HORTICULTURE APPRENTICESHIP ASSESSOR
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
- Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1 or equivalent)
Any additional specialist Horticulture qualifications are a bonus.
SALARY/BENEFITS: HORTICULTURE APPRENTICESHIP ASSESSOR
- £24k - £27k
- 45p per mile (paid from home)
- Attractive employee benefits package
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK
- NVQ Assessor
- fruit and market gardening horticulture as well as amenity landscaping and design soft and hard
- tree culture