Our Client is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
They are looking for an experienced Horticultural/Light Agricultural Service Technician to join the established team at their Fulbourn branch.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with horticultural machinery sold by the company’s sales departments.
- Knowledge of Utility and or Garden machinery or small Agricultural machinery
- Knowledge of both Domestic and Professional Grass Machinery
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Be self-motivated
- Full clean driver’s license
- Customer Service