Experience in Planting Advisory Services with a proven record of plant sales, with at least 2 years sales experience. outgoing personality and be able to develop long-term business relationships with both Trade and Private clients. Plant Knowledge is a very important part of the role.
How much can I earn? Between £20,000 and £25,000, dependent on experience & qualifications. With an opportunity to earn Bonus or Commission on Sales
What are the hours of work? Monday to Saturday, on a rota basis with a minimum 2 days off for every 5 days worked. Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturdays.
From the months of March to September, Monday to Sunday, on a rota basis with a minimum 2 days off for every 5 days worked. Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm on Saturdays and 10:00am to 5:00pm on Sundays
What will I be doing on day to day basis? Your day-to-day tasks may vary depending on the time of year, but will always include tasks such as plant sales (Outdoor), prospecting for further sales, welcoming and assisting customers, answering phone calls, processing emails, and maintaining the sales area displays.
Essential Requirements for The Role
- Proven record of plant sales
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
- A Qualification aligned to Horticulture
- Good organisation skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good understanding of customer interface.
- Excellent knowledge of plants with proven experience in advising customers
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and to correctly prioritise work schedules.
- Clean Driving Licence.
- At least 2 years previous selling experience.
- Good IT Skills using Microsoft Office
Job Start date is the week beginning the 8th of January 2018
All applicants must have valid references and proof of Eligibility to work in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- Tree Planting
- Garden Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job