Horticultural Nursery Worker
We are currently recruiting for 3 Horticultural Nursery Workers to work for one of our companies based in Wye, near Ashford, Kent.
This position will involve working in many different sections of the nursery.
Candidates who apply need to be aware that due to the nature of this business you will be working outside in al weather conditions.
The pay rate for this position is £7.83 per hour with overtime available.
The position will involve:
- Working Monday to Friday 07:30-17:00
- Working flexible hours during the clients peak periods
- Be able to adapt to the diversity of the role
- Working well on your own as well as part of a team
- Manual lifting is involved as some plants weigh over 25kg
- Potting of Plants
- Watering and general maintenance of the plants
- Loading trailers
- Setting the flower beds
- Working alongside the potting machines
The ideal candidate:
- Be able to adapt well to the diversity of this role
- Be able to work well on your own as well as part of an established team
- Be able to work flexible hours according to clients requirements during peak periods
- Have an interest in the horticultural industry
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"