Honeywell BMS & Scada Engineer
To manage and oversee the operation of the site BMS, Scada and integrator in MC3 ensuring the system remains in operation and at its optimum at all times.
- To build and maintain an effective and supportive working relationship with members of the team and colleagues.
- To ensure timely rectification of any issues relating to the BMS, outstations, SCADA, integrator and servers in the building.
- To work as part of the engineering team, providing a high quality BMS operation at all times.
- To constantly review existing configurations and monitoring of alarms ensuring a timely response from the appropriate team when required.
- Ensure that the operation is being delivered in full compliance of Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- Promote a culture of customer service and the meeting of the client values.
- Remain current with new and emerging technology relevant to own area of the business.
- To communicate well with senior management, peers, subcontractors and the client.
- To develop solutions to failures through effective use of the integrated system and understanding the information available.
- Provide cover for and deputise the contract lead.
- Ensure that accurate measurements are in place to obtain a correct view of the machinery and facilities services contained within the integrated systems
- To undertake personal training and development as required to meet the change in service needs of the department.
- Provide technical support and knowledge.
- Any other such tasks and duties relevant to the post as may be determined in agreement with the contract lead.
Equipment - Responsible for equipment and consumables associated with the contract including, office infrastructure, monitoring and control equipment, and computer systems including software.
Qualifications - Educated to Degree level, HND or HNC in a relevant discipline and certification for operating and maintaining complex integrated Honeywell BMS and SCADA system.
Training - Training in various types of integrated systems and innovative technology
Experience (Desirable) Experience of working overseas
Experience working in a passenger terminal
Understanding of IS014000
(Essential) - Expert Engineer in Honeywell integrated solutions must have worked with the Enterprise Buildings Integrator R500 where it's incorporated for the management of SCADA and BMS.
Must have been employed as a Honeywell service, commissioning and maintenance expert engineer.
Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
5 years relevant experience operating Honeywell integrated enterprise systems
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- "Honeywell BMS"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job