Hondas European Head Office is in need a Compensation & Benefits Specialist to assist during a busy period of time.
As the Compensation and Benefits Specialist, you will be heavily involved in multiple implementations, project roll-outs, annual benchmarking and bonus plans.
* General HR activity and projects, taking the lead in salary and benefits survey and benchmarking exercises
* Updating the pay and benefits package and analysing trends
* Evaluation of jobs using Hay methodology system
* Assist in revising job grading
* Support the annual appraisal cycle
Ideally, you will have worked in a European compensation and benefits environment with knowledge and experience in job evaluation and compensation and benefit.
Analytical skills are essential along with advanced Excel.
You will be available to start at short notice and happy to commit to a minimum of 3 months.
This role is an excellent opportunity allowing exposure to a very successful brand within an HR team who are passionate and supportive.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website or contact Andrea Frith on .
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.