polkadotfrog is currently exclusively representing a leading organization, who are currently going through a period of growth and are seeking a Developer/Senior Developer to join their Norfolk based remote working Development Team.
This role entails working from home, with local team meets on a regular basis. Applicants must be Norfolk/Suffolk based, however surrounding areas will also be considered.
The successful candidate will work on maintaining and developing a leading and complex Online System predominately working with VB.NET & SQL with the potential to transition to C#. As this role is home-based, the successful candidate should be self-motivated and confident working remotely, whilst retaining a close working relationship with other members of the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing modules, reporting and functionality through regular updates lead by client feedback and industry requirements.
• VB.NET / ASP.NET
• SQL Server (inc TSQL Stored Procedures and Functions)
• Experience of supporting bespoke web applications
• Expert knowledge of MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Previous experience of working to coding/development standards
• Professional Manner
• DevExpress 3rd Party Controls
• Web Services
• Amazon Web Services
• Developing Mobile Apps using Xamarin
• Source Control
• IIS Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'