A Homemaker has operational responsibility for the delivery of a housing function which may include working with and training similarly graded staff and when required undertaking the responsibility of Housing Officers or other staff.
By way of example this will involve work relating to but not limited to:
- Customer Care.
- Driving various vehicles up to a limit of 7.5 tonne.
- Cleaning Properties to an agreed standard.
- Delivering furniture citywide.
- Fitting Curtains, poles, tracks and blinds.
- Assist in the management of stock.
- Assist in the managing of abandoned furniture.
- Recycling, Sanitising and cleaning pre-used goods.
- Upholstery and carpets cleaning.
- Collecting Customer Feedback
- Collating photographic and written evidence to highlight any breach of Tenancy Agreement.
- P.A.T testing.
- Assist in the safe management of goods in and out of warehouse.
- Pallet stacking using counter balance Forklift Truck
- Assist in the management of Health and safety procedures.
- Administration duties.
- Stock auditing.
- Providing cover for other Supported Housing; Senior Housing Officers and Housing Officers.
Some of the above responsibilities may require attendance outside normal office hours.
Any other related duties and responsibilities which may arise.
All duties and responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with agreed Council policy and procedures, in particular the Council policies on Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
Any other relevant duties and responsibilities as may arise.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'