A charity housing organisation are looking to recruit a Part Time Supported housing worker to work in Mansfield.
The client group being supported are young people who are in supported accommodation. As a supported housing worker you would be responsible for responding to residents as and when they need assistance and ensuring the building is kept secure and safe whilst liasing and supporting tenants through shifts.
* Greeting residents and helping with any queries they may have
* Responding to any emergencies and liaising with outside agencies
* Supporting residents throughout shift
The successful candidate for the role of supported housing worker will have:
* Experience working in a similar role, ideally with some experience of working with young people aged 16-18 years
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent record keeping skills
* A valid CRB check issued within the last 12 months would be desirable
* Be available to start work within the next month.
Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Deadline Friday 9th February 2018
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.