Adref have an exciting opportunity for a Homeless Hostel Manager to join their growing team based in Garth Villas, Merthyr Tydfil.
Job Title: Homeless Hostel Manager
Location: Garth Villas – Merthyr Tydfil
Salary: £24,964 – £27,668 per annum + benefits
Hours: Permanent – 35 Hours per week
Adref is a charity that provides high quality housing related support services in the Rhondda Cynon Taff and Merthyr Tydfil county boroughs. These services include four hostels and a wide range of tenancy support projects as well as charity shops. We have been in existence since 1990 and manage a range of support services that help people develop skills that will avoid them becoming homeless and accommodation for people that do not have housing.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Homeless Hostel Manager within Adref to manage one of our Homeless Hostels.
Homeless Hostel Manager - The Role:
- The successful candidate will have experience of staff management and the ability to supervise and motivate a team
- You should also be able to manage a budget and ensure service outcomes and targets are met
- The successful candidate will also have good interpersonal skills and an ability to maintain positive relationships between the project and partner organisations such as the Local Authority
Homeless Hostel Manager - You:
- Preferably you would have experience of working with vulnerable homeless or disadvantaged people
- Understanding of the Homeless and their housing and support needs and situations
To apply for this Homeless Hostel Manager role, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Hostel Manager, Homeless and Prevention Officer, Senior Support Worker, Rent and Income Support Worker.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job