- Full Training & Support Along the Way
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Guaranteed Hours (Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm )
- Weekly Pay
- Socials & Fun incentives
- £9.75 - £14 fixed hourly rate depending on experience
- Immediate Start
St Mungo’s is Britain’s leading housing and homeless charity. Mainly based in London and the South, they provide emergency accommodation, support towards recovery and help to prevent rough sleeping.
Street fundraising is sociable, varied and gets you out of the office. It’s also a key way for St Mungo’s to bring in donations and support so they can continue their vital work.
You’ll meet your team leader every morning (Monday - Friday, 10am until 6pm) in different areas in and around the city. You'll then engage with as many people as you can as they walk past you on the street and encourage them to sign up to giving regular donations to St Mungo’s.
In addition, you’ll also get:
- Trained and coached along the way
- Regular hours, Monday to Friday- 10am to 6pm
- Daily incentives such as free coffee, drink, sandwich and go home targets for the team
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you’re up for it - send through your CV to Ayesha for an immediate start!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job