If you have taken the time to read this advert, then it’s very likely that you are just the person we are looking for to join us.
Nurseplus are looking for companionate, caring and committed individual to join our team of Domiciliary care staff for rounds in Salisbury, Wilton, Amesbury & Surrounding areas
We are confident at Nurseplus we can find the right job role within our company to provide you with a rewarding career in care.
Domiciliary / Home support is provided to maintain independence and quality of life for people who live in their own homes, providing a full range of personal care from assisting with washing and dressing in the morning, aiding with toileting, assisting with cooking and cleaning to accompanying on appointments and social activities. There is a great deal of variety in domiciliary care work, If you have a genuine interest in helping people, you are patient and kind natured, then this is the career for you!
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Hourly rate from £8.60 to £15.00 per hour
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £50 for each Homecare worker referral * terms apply
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Free Training - Plus fully funded health and social care qualifications to enable you to develop your care career, plus specialist training in areas such as dementia
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- CQC & REC regulated - Compliant
- Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
You must be able to travel between clients homes so own transport is essential, minimal walker calls available.
Eager to find out more, then we would love to meet you.
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of over 50 offices across the UK. We have an ongoing commitment to develop and support our staff to be the best they can be, this is shown by their passion and dedication to make a positive impact in the lives of the clients they support. We want to be the first choice agency for our staff and first choice provider for our clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'