We are urgently looking for good quality Homecare Workers to join our expanding team. Duties involve helping our valued clients with personal care tasks and household duties.
To work in and around the local area, providing care to people within their own home - assignments include providing personal care and/or support and companionship as required, to more complex care such as supporting people with Dementia, spinal and acquired brain injuries and M.S. Some duties involve taking people shopping and on social outings, so business insurance will be required.
This is a very rewarding role for the right person. We pride ourselves in providing good quality care to people in their own homes.
Experience is not required as we have an extensive Intro to Care programme for the right candidates.
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Flexible hours and variety of work - work where you want when you want
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma
- Continuing support and development
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply)
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
- Member advantage scheme - huge savings on big named shops and brands
Duties of the Job
- Prompting medication
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care
- Record Keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Provide personalised care & support
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
- To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
Job Specific Requirements
- Driving License
- A caring disposition
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Minimum 6 months experience preferred
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job