Safehands recruitment are recruiting for full and part time permanent Home Care/Support Workers paying £8.94 per hour, rising to £9.11 after probationary period of 3 months, with additional payments of £73.49 per sleep-in.
You will be working between settings in Gloucester Cheltenham and Brockworth, offering a high quality service to adults with varying learning and physical disabilities in supportive living settings, and also providing domiciliary care.
This exciting opportunity is not only available for experienced Support Workers but also passionate people wanting to kick start their career within Health and Social care. This charity run business prides itself on the culture and progression opportunities for their staff.
Responsibilities of Support Worker:
- Must have a UK driving license
- To assist with personal care including bathing, showering and oral hygiene
- Assist with moving and handling including the use of wheelchairs and hoists
- Assist with internal and external activities
- Manage anxieties or behaviours that challenge
- Support individual to manage personal finances
- Complete daily notes and if needs be incident reports
- Update/ input of care plans and risk assessments
Benefits to you as a Support Worker:
- 1 month dedicated training and shadowing
- Fully funded access to NVQ's
- Weekly time scheduled into your rota paid to complete NVQ work
- Company pension
- Comprehensive training and induction programme
- Progression within the organisation due to expansion
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself then please APPLY IMMEDIATLEY.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'