Due to recent growth within our London serviceand our 2020 vision of caring for patients worldwide, we have a brand-new opportunity for a Home IV Nurse. Essentially, we are looking for a talented, patient focused clinician to join our fantastic team.
As a Home IV Nurse, you will deliver gold standard, one to one, holistic care in the comfort of the patient’s home.
Work for us, and remember the reason why you became a nurse, it’s your opportunity to make a real difference to peoples’ lives every single day.
healthcare at home … a little about us….
Our vision is simple, to deliver inspirational healthcare in the home for millions worldwide. Working alongside healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies we develop innovative solutions that meet patients’ needs to have quality clinical care in their homes. Every member of our team from specialist nurses to drivers has the same patient focus and is dedicated to delivering the best possible care.
After all, don’t we all feel better at home?
Why work at healthcare at home … the benefits
We are an inspiring business that has exciting times ahead and a clear vision to take us forward. We know people are fundamental to our success and we are focused on helping people to develop their careers. We have a strong culture of continual training and development from the moment you start through our induction to ongoing professional development throughout your careers.
We offer a robust and flexible reward packaging including:
- Company car or car allowance of £4250 per annum
- London Weighting
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
- Provide private healthcare cover after two years’ service
- Death in service
- Annual holiday – 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements
- Online benefits portal
What does a Home IV Nurse do at healthcare at home?
- Our nurses are ambassadors for delivering patient focused care – offer quality nursing that is tailored to the patients’ needs. Ensuring all professional standards are excelled and relevant care plan are delivered.
- You will always provide safe and high quality nursing care, administering a range of IV therapies as defined in the patient’s care plan whilst sustaining professional standards.
- You will build lasting personal relationship with patients, stakeholders and patient support networks to aide and support their treatment and recovery.
- Accurately documenting all patient care and clinical information to provide real time data and clinical history to ensure quality care is maintained and delivered.
- Maintain and demonstrate up to date knowledge, ensuring any gaps in clinical competency are addressed whilst also staying compliant with all business policies and procedures.
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
Fundamentally we are looking for clinicians who are dedicated to offering outstanding professional patient care, it’s at the heart of what you do.
You will be a registered general nurse who is competent in the administration of IV therapies, venepuncture and administering sub-cut injections. Being able to cannulate would be an advantage.
As this is a regional role travelling to visit patients in their home setting, therefore it is crucial that you have full UK driving licence.
healthcare at home are an equal opportunities employer
Healthcare at Home reserve the right to close vacancies earlier than the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job