Are you the best Homecare Coordinator/Scheduler in Fareham, Hampshire who is passionate about quality care? Do you want to make sure older people in your community have only the best support from a trusted carer? Then we want to hear from you!
This job is also commutable from the Portsmouth, Cosham, Titchfield, Gosport and Southampton areas of Hampshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a national, award-winning homecare organisation with a fantastic brand and reputation. They react to their client’s needs first and provide the best care to suit. They don’t believe in short home visits and promote a minimum 1-hour visit. They boast "outstanding" CQC ratings and national awards to show for it.
As their Homecare Coordinator/Scheduler, you will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Your responsibilities will involve:
· Schedule carers weekly and monthly rotas;
· To ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home;
· To recruit supervise and deploy teams of carers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults;
· To ensure consistent application of companies, policies and approved practice and to promote the aims of the company;
· To ensure statutory obligations are met;
· Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
You will gain a variety of excellent benefits, including:
· £20K - £24K per annum DOE + unique package of rewards;
· Full-time hours, on call 1 in 4 and occasional weekend;
· Industry leading training and support;
· Professional development.
· Fantastic supportive network.
· Funding to gain further qualifications.
Previous care experience is not essential however, you will need to have excellent organisational and planning skills, and ideally, some experience in scheduling or people rostering. Maybe you are a Field Care Supervisor, with rostering and scheduling experience, who is looking to progress and be more office based?
You will also need a full driving licence and access to a vehicle. Above all, you will be passionate about providing quality care, with a vibrant, compassionate personality.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
- Home Care
- Social Care