Supplier Relationship Manager (Social Care Sector)
Location of Role: Milton Keynes (Flexible home working)
Due to significant growth, our award-winning client is looking for a Supplier RelationshipManager to join their team. In order to apply, you will possess a sound knowledge of the care sector, preferably the homecare sector and be passionate about helping others.
In this role, you will formulate strategies to build upon the current registered homecare options to create a diverse and responsive supply chain to meet growing demands. You will perform market analysis to ensure that the supply chain is continually competitive and sustainable, and you will lead negotiations with care providers to secure partnership agreements and rates.
- Continuous research of the care market, identifying the best homecare providers for our client's supply chain, based on quality, price, and services. Ensuring supply matches the growing plans for demand
- Developing and nurturing key provider relationships. Conveying the benefits of delivering an effective and compelling communication strategy and maintaining an active and responsive user base
- Guiding high-quality providers through the registration and initial setup process to join the company’s supply chain
- Carrying out negotiations with providers to guarantee the appropriate cost base for the individuals we support
- Delivering presentations and briefings to providers and to provider groups
- Updating targets and market coverage, and creating regular progress reports
- Represent the homecare provider market within the business. Be the resident expert and share knowledge across the team
- Sound knowledge of the care sector, preferably the homecare sector
- A strong and open communication style with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wider range of business owners and leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer-driven with the ability to build long term relationships
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative
- Comfortable working with and carrying out basic manipulation of large data sets
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to travel, depending on the agreed provider market strategy
- Previous experience working as a commissioner of health and social care services is highly desirable
- Previous commissioning or contract management experience is highly desirable
- Degree educated
- Knowledge of Procurement Law
- CIPS qualified or working towards
- Previous management of KPI’s or SLA’s with suppliers
Benefits Include: - 25 Days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holidays), Flexible home working, Personal Training Budget, Network Rail Card, Cycle to Work Scheme, Perkbox membership, Monthly Health & Wellbeing allowance, Multiple social and charity events each year.
If you think that you are the type of person who would flourish in this role, please apply!
- Home Care
- Relationship Management
- Social Care
- Supplier Quality
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'