Looking for a change or to take the next step in your recruitment career? This position is an excellent working environment with great career opportunities.
Nurseplus is a leading domiciliary care agency providing high quality care staff to our clients from our network of over 60 branches throughout the UK. We’re now looking for a Homecare Co-ordinator to join our team based in Ashford.
Come and work for a rapidly growing company with opportunities to advance and develop with our internal support. Nurseplus is an award-winning employer who featured in the Recruiter 'Fast 50’ companies in the UK for 2017.
Our business philosophy is to make a positive difference to people’s lives, whether this be through our clients, workers or colleagues, we want to promote our core value which is that things are "Better together" when working with/for Nurseplus.
Hours: This is a permanent/ full time position and will include covering an on call service.
As a Homecare Co-ordinatoryour responsibilities will include;
- Interviewing candidates and processing through the recruitment procedure
- Client Visits including care assessments
- Arranging staff rotas
- Covering care calls when needed
- Maintenance of records and remaining compliant with legislation and contractual requirements
- Dealing with complaints, including correct reporting and recording
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
What’s in it for you? At Nurseplus we offer:
- Excellent/Competitive basic salary £18-20K DOE
- Excellent training programme for continuous support and development
- Growth and development opportunities - structured pathway for your career development.
- Contributory pension scheme and company healthcare.
- 28 Days holiday increasing to 33 after 2 year’s service including public holidays
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Experience in a similar role with a great understanding of care/support and client rotas
- Willingness to cover care calls when required
- A friendly and warming personality - our business prioritises building key relationships
- Visiting our clients is part of our routine, so a driver is essential
- Competent computer skills
Please send your CV today and a member of our team will be in contact shortly.
(All successful applications with be responded to within 2 weeks)
Nurseplus is an equal opportunities employer EB (Agy)
- Co Ordinator
- Home Care
- Care Planning