Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is a well established healthcare agency, with over 20 years experience in the healthcare industry. We are a leading recruitment provider and the largest Social Enterprise in the UK as part of the Cordant Group.
As a social enterprise, unlike other agencies which focus on maximising profits in order to generate value and wealth for its shareholders, our ultimate goal is to generate positive social impact.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Homecare Assistants across the Lanarkshire area to work with our clients in providing excellent levels of support to enable service users to live within their own homes.
- Weekly pay and holiday pay
- Highly competitive hourly pay rates
- Flexible working with an agency where you determine what days and shifts you want to work
- FREE ongoing training and support
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to improve your skills/experience by working across a variety of services
- Local, dedicated branch support team (available 24/7)
Homecare Assistant Skills / Experience Required:
- 6 months previous paid care experience
- A flexible, patient and caring personality with a passion to deliver the best possible standards of care
- Exceptional communication skills
- SVQ2 in Health & Social care is desirable but not essential
- Driving licence would be desirable
- SSSC registration or a commitment to registering when you join our team
As a Homecare Assistant you will provide a high standard of care to residents by recognising and facilitating their needs. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build a strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
Main Responsibilities as a Homecare Assistant will include the following:
- Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving, and oral hygiene
- Ensure the service user is at the centre of all you do through the provision of compassionate and professional support
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, and update records as required
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply online today or call Pauline Donnelly / Leighanne Kelly on for further information
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Home care
- homecare assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'