New Homes Mortgage Advisor - Home Based
Work from Home/ new homes centre – Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission – Company Car or Car Allowance –Remote lead management system – centralised Admin Support
We’re are looking for an experienced and self –motivated New HomesMortgage Advisor who has a keen interest in New Homes Mortgages. This is a very lucrative side of the business and will see the dedicated New Homes Mortgage Advisor with OTE of £60,000. (85K in London)
Working as a New Homes Mortgage Advisor you will work remotely but still benefit from centralised support and on-going guidance. Weekend work will be required as your main lead source will be the new home sales and site staff. Being a new homes mortgage adviser you are giving a division to work alongside to make sure you are kept nice and busy.
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent internal progression to support your career aspirations
- Lucrative earning potential and uncapped commission
- Abundance of lead opportunities
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Industry leading training and development
- Central Admin Support and agile IT tools to help you succeed
- All expenses paid trips for top achievers
- Competitive basic salary with a realistic year OTE of £60K / 85K in London
- Company car or cash car allowance
- Apx 75/25 Split Home / Group Network
Key responsibilities of a New Homes Mortgage Advisor:
- Building relationships with New Homes Sites and Estate Agency Teams
- Providing customers with pre viewing information and suitable outcomes
- Collecting and acting on information gathered from colleagues and referrals
- Providing advice on mortgages and a range of non-regulated insurance products and services to meet your customers’ needs
- You will also be attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment
Skills and experience required to be a successful New Homes Mortgage Advisor:
- Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- CeMap qualified and experience in new homes , help to buy and shared ownership
- 18 Months Strong track record in generating new sales and following through to completions
- Always doing the right thing by the customer
- Able to work under pressure and build strong relationships
- Full UK Driving Licence
William H Brown Residential are part of Sequence, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage
services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'