Home Working Administrator - Crewe
Home Working Administrator - Crewe - North West
There are no sales in this role, but it has the potential to earn bonus which takes the salary up to £35,000
- Flexible Hours
- Working for a market leading company.
- Our client is looking to recruit a homeworking administrator to support them on a three month basis initially.
The role is conducted remotely and the day to day objective is to conduct checks on relevant records and maps with the aim of delivering error free searches.
- To provide accurate and error search reports with the aim of providing the best customer service in the industry
- Liaise with relevant data providers
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities at short notice
- Highly motivated
- Proactive approach to work
- Resilient and able to remain calm under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills with the desire to provide service excellence
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'