Position: Home Tutor
Location: Addiscombe, Crystal Palace, Gipsy Hill, Selhurst, South Norwood, Upper Norwood & Surrounding Areas
Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Experience)
Working Hours: Flexible - daytime, evenings or weekends
Our client leads the way in providing one-to-one, in-home tutoring that is second to none in the UK market. They provide tutoring services to students of all ages, levels and subjects. They believe no other comparable tuition company provides the same quality of teaching and bespoke on-going support.
Due to their continued growth, they are now looking for Home Tutors / Teachers in all subjects (with an urgent need for A Level Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Maths Tutors) to join them.
The Home Tutor / Teacher Role:
The demand for their services is high and they are looking for tutors in all of the following subjects:
- Primary - English, Maths and Science
- 11+ and Common Entrance
- GCSE - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, ICT, French, German, Spanish
- A Level - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, German, Spanish, Sociology, Psychology, Business Studies, ICT, Economics, Politics, Accounting, Philosophy, PE
- SEN tutors - with experience of teaching dyslexic, dyspraxic, autistic, ADHD and delayed students
Responsibilities of a Home Tutor / Teacher:
- Deliver bespoke tutoring on a one-to-one basis to students in the convenience of their own homes
- Liaise with the local management team to understand the students’ needs
- Plan sessions accordingly and prepare material for session work and homework
- Complete timely session reports using internal 'Big Apple’ online system
Benefits of becoming a Home Tutor / Teacher:
- Membership of one of the fastest growing tutoring operations in the UK
- Local and flexible work to fit around your other commitments and schedule
- Reliable payment schedules
- Access to online resources with the latest tutoring tips and techniques
- Ongoing support from the local management and administrative team
- Opportunity for personal development and growth
Key Requirements of a Home Tutor / Teacher:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have good written and spoken communication
- You must have a degree or be in final year of studies
- Teaching or tutoring experience is desired, but not essential
- You must have a passion and drive to help others learn and fulfil their potential
- You must have or be willing to obtain a DBS certificate
If you are interested in one of the Home Tutor / Teacher positions, simply submit your CV the button shown.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon receipt of your application, shortlisted applicants will receive an additional application form. Only candidates that successfully complete this form will be considered.
Keywords: Home Tutor, Tutor, Tutoring, Teaching, Teacher, Lecturer, Education, Maths, English, Science, Primary, GCSE, A Level, 11+, SEN, Croydon, Crystal Palace, Upper Norwood, Norbury, South London
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job