Position: Home Tutor/Teacher
Location: Bramhall, Cheadle, Didsbury, Heald Green & Hazel Grove
Salary: Competitive Hourly Rates + Benefits
Working Hours: Flexible - Between 4pm and 8pm Weekdays or Anytime During Weekend
Our client leads the way in providing one-to-one, in-home tutoring that is second to none in the UK market. They provide tutoring services to students of all ages, levels and subjects. They believe no other comparable tuition company provides the same quality of teaching and bespoke on-going support.
Due to their continued growth, they are now looking for exceptional dedicated Tutors/Teachers to join them.
The Home Tutor/Teacher Role:
The demand for their tuition services is extremely high, and they are urgently looking for tutors across a wide variety of subjects, in particular Maths and Science.
They are also looking for Tutors/Teachers to cover the following subjects;
- Primary - English and Maths
- GCSE - Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Literature, German, French, Geography
- A Level - Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Language, English Literature, German, French, Geography, Sociology, Business Studies, ICT, Economics
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income with flexible hours (you can work as many or as few hours as you choose). Most tuition takes place between 4pm and 8pm weekdays, or anytime during the weekend.
Benefits of becoming a Home Tutor/Teacher:
- Competitive hourly rates (Dependent on Experience)
- Membership of one of the fastest growing tutoring operations in the UK
- Local and flexible work to fit around your other commitments and schedule
- Access to online resources with the latest tutoring tips and techniques
- Ongoing support from the local management and administrative team
- Opportunity for personal development and growth
Key Requirements of a Home Tutor/Teacher:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have good written and spoken communication
- You must have a degree or be in final year of studies
- Teaching or tutoring experience is desired, but not essential
- You must have a passion and drive to help others learn and fulfil their potential
If you’re looking for a rewarding Tutor/Teacher role, with flexible hours, we’d love to hear from you!
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Keywords: Tutor, Teacher, Lecturer, Further Education, Higher Education, GCSE, A Level, Maths, English, Science, Primary, Secondary, Teaching, Bramhall, Cheadle Hulme, Heald Green, Didsbury, Hazel Grove
- Further Education