Home Sales Consultant (Customer Advisor, Sales Designer) PLUM56580
Our client is a long standing British manufacturer of quality solutions that revitalise their customers' home furnishings. They have over 50 years experience in reupholstery, furniture covers, curtains and soft furnishings and operate through a UK network of self-employed Sales Consultants.
Becoming a Home Sales Consultant is a fabulous career. If you enjoy meeting customers in their own home, want the flexibility of running your own business and enjoy the personal satisfaction of having delighted customers, then you might have just found the opportunity you have been looking for.
• Our client has an extensive marketing process that helps to generate leads for your area and if you self-generate any leads, they pay you more!
• Your diary is your own. They do not tell you when to see Mrs Smith but they do ask that you don’t keep Mrs Smith waiting too long.
• All Home Sales Consultants are self-employed. This provides you with the best of both worlds, as you gain the backing of a well-established company, with all of the flexibility that being self-employed brings. Being assigned your own sales area means there is a regular flow of work.
In an ideal world, what are they looking for in you?
• Bags of people skills and ideally some previous sales or customer service experience
• Interior Design knowledge comes in handy to help those customers who need a bit of inspiration
• A head for figures when it comes to measuring
• Your own vehicle, an Apple iPad, mobile phone and public liability insurance
They have a hugely varied selection of backgrounds in their Consultant sales force and the key requirement is that you are a motivated and organised self-starter with an appetite for sales and an ability to empathise with all members of the public......each day will bring a different environment and challenge.
Is there any Training?
• They provide all the training you need at their own expense, starting with a 3 week residential course at their Training Centre in Preston
• Once the initial training is complete, they will provide you with further support in the field
What will you get paid?
• As this is a self-employed role, there is no basic salary, just excellent rates of commission on what you sell
• Extra Commission for self-generated leads
• They also offer an effective bonus structure that gives the opportunity to boost earnings further
• They will provide a payment of £250/wk for the first 6 week’s to support you through the Induction Plan.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job