Ongoing Labourer (Home Removals)
About our client and what they are looking for
Our client is a well-established family ran business who pride themselves on their great reputation locally and outstanding work ethic.
They are looking for up to x4 Labour removal candidates to join their busy team and growing client base.
You’ll be responsible for:
The movement of household, office and other furniture and goods to new premises or into storage. You will work as part of a team to ensure that moves are carried out professionally from start to finish.
Duties within the role will include;
· Using packaging to protect fragile items such as computers or antiques.
· Taking apart large items and sometimes removing doors or windows to get an item out of the building.
· Taking down curtains and lifting carpets if needed.
· Be able to stay over if required for a 2 day removal job
· Loading items into the van safely and securing items with strong belts.
· Checking that all goods are secure before driving off.
· Driving to the new location, unloading the items, reassembling large items and placing them where the customer wants them.
· In some jobs, unwrapping furniture and unpacking cartons.
- Labouring/Removal background (preferred not mandatory)
- Happy with manual & physically demanding tasks.
- Can do attitude and willing to learn.
- Can work well in a team.
- Looking for an ongoing opportunity.
- Great time keeping & looking for an ongoing work.
- Full clean drivers licence is preferred
Shift Pattern & Pay rates
Start time from 7am/8am until finish
Additional £26.20 per overnight stay.
Location - Hinckley
- security and longevity
- Free one site parking
- Overtime available
- Full training and induction provided
- Great career prospects
- Friendly, approachable and vibrant team
If you feel this role is for you please click the link to APPLY NOW!
We look forward to speaking with you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'