The Hyde Group are one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Home Ownership Coordinator to join the Home Ownership team. Provide a coordinated operational support function to the Compliance & Home Ownership Team and the Service Charge Team, specialising in Home Owner framework in relation to management, legislative requirements, and financial functions.
About the job:
- Responsible for the management of all incoming correspondence to the team, ensuring all contact is recorded in the system and all case actions are set up according to procedures and completion timescales.
- Act as the team lead on all TED case management, monitoring all HOT workload and ensuring an even and achievable distribution of duties across the team
- Provide specialised operational support to the Home Ownership and Service Charge teams, ensuring tasks are completed in-line with best practice in relation to Home Owner management, section 20 consultation, and financial functions
- Support and contribute to reviews of HOT management procedures, acting as the support specialist within the team
- Support data entry of monitoring and Home Owner data across HOT, highlighting areas of concern to the HOMT; work with internal teams to make agreed system adjustments when required
- Provide direct co-ordination and monitoring support to the Home Ownership Management Team, providing training and other support to wider teams as required to develop the Group’s TED management capabilities
- Responsible for HOT Income Management including cheque management, banking and team income reconciliation, working closely with the Group’s finance team to troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to HOT financial functions
- Able to prioritise own workload to work to tight deadlines.
- Consistently delivers a good quality service to all customers.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- High attention to detail.
- Target driven and thrives on achieving and exceeding set KPI’s.
- Proficient using Word and Excel.
- Essential; experience within an administrative coordination position.
- Previous experience working in Home Ownership would be advantageous
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Not for Profit
- Home Ownership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job