An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and passionate customer service leader to join a busy leading RSL . Reporting to the Director of Homeowner Services, the successful applicant will provide effective operational leadership and management to 8 Homeowner Services Officers to ensure the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service that achieves high levels of customer satisfaction and meets business targets.
As one of the largest providers of affordable housing and care services in England,
- Lead and motivate Homeowner Legal Services team to provide an accessible service to customers, taking them through their transactions in a timely manner in line with forecast and budget expectations
- .Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers, external and internal partners; ensuring all work is carried out effectively in line with best practice, policy and service level agreements.
- Ensure all applicants meet all relevant qualifying criteria including affordability.
- Deliver Section 20 consultation activities under leasehold law for the RSL's large scale procurement exercises.
- Urgently resolve escalated and complex queries and complaints from customers related to Homeowner Legal Services activities.
- Ensure effective liaison with colleagues across the business to ensure high quality services, and monitor delivery against local plans.
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge of all relevant transactions, including Right to Buy/Acquire, staircasing, resales, etc.) and legislative and regulatory changes impacting the team and RSL.
- Ensure value for money and excellent customer service throughout the Homeowner Legal Services team.
- Managing budgets, demonstrating both value for money and high quality service provision.
- Excellent experience and expertise in homes sales transactions, including Housing Act Right to Buy1985, Housing (Right to Aquire )Regulations 1997.
- Significant experience of managing a varied workload, meeting performance targets.
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to prioritise tasks and juggle changing priorities.
- Proven track record of working with external agencies and partners.
- Broad knowledge of legal powers availability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven track record in leading, managing and motivating teams.
- Significant customer service experience.
- Ability to produce, implement and monitor service delivery plans.
- Knowledge of current housing legislation and best practice.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
An excellent benefits package is offered that helps to make RSL a great place to work.
- Competitive salary of £38,742 per annum )
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy 5 extra days holiday
- Amazing career development opportunities - work with your manager to map out your career plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits Programme - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Professional qualification support & financial support for professional subscriptions
- Access to Simply Health Scheme - to claim back every day medical treatment expenses.
- Eye test vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- E-learning courses
- Thank you award- by nomination
- "Homeowner Services" "Management"Leasehold Services" "Property Services" "Central London"