About The Role
We are currently looking for both full and part time staff to join the team. The team support both domestic and business customers in managing a move from one property to another (change of tenancy).
The role will involve talking customers through the Home Move journey via phone and email and signing up new properties. There will be an element of investigatory and data processing work with a primary focus on delivering great customer service to our customers whilst answering customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
What you will do…
Working within Ecotricity's Customer Support team, this position is focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience to all domestic and business customers. Our goal is simple, to help Ecotricity customers as they move from one of our properties to the next.
With a commitment to first contact resolution, the Home Moves Assistant will support customers with any queries relating to the moving process across a number of different contact channels, including:
Online web forms
This position forms part of a team delivering high levels of quality and efficiency in guiding customers through the complex world of the energy supply industry. Within the team you will experience seasonality in work volumes so flexibility and adaptability is a must.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Proven track record of delivering great customer service - you’ll show passion for customer service and getting things right for the customer.
- Time management & organisational skills are a must - you’ll have great personal timekeeping and an awareness of the impact to others around you.
- Some experience in customer retention and sales is desirable - you’ll be managing sales through service.
- Evidence of problem solving and numerical ability, alongside excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good Computer Literacy including Microsoft Office Packages & SAP
- Evidence in managing changing priorities
- Strong Inter-personal skills
- Manages relationships effectively both internally and externally
- Influences outcomes by using effective negotiation
- Treats customers the way we like to be treated ourselves
- Solutions focused and resourceful
- Committed to continual improvement
- Engaging and motivating attitude and style
- Methodical and organised, managing own work
- Is receptive to feedback and acts accordingly
- Exceptional team player who builds open and supportive relationships
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Creative and innovative
Ecotricity is the greenest energy company in Britain. In fact, when we started back in 1995, we were the first green electricity company in the world.
Our mission was and remains to change the way energy is made and used - after introducing green electricity to the world, we introduced green gas to Britain in 2010 too.
Our model is unique: we use our customers’ energy bills to fund the building of new sources of green energy. We like to refer to this as turning 'bills into mills’ - energy bills into energy mills, whether that’s wind, sun, sea or gasmills.
We’ve built over seventy wind and sun parks across Britain, we’re planning to build Britain’s first ever Green Gasmills, and through Britwind, our small wind company, we design, build and deliver small wind turbines to landowners and businesses throughout Britain and the world!
We don’t just focus on energy though - we built and run the Electric Highway, Britain’s leading network of electric car chargepoints, we helped Forest Green Rovers become the greenest football club in the world, and launched Britain’s greenest mobile phone service, Ecotalk.
We’re a not-for-dividend company too - which means we’re free to use the money we make for our mission and our mission alone.
We do all of this with the help of our customers - and the awesome team of people here at Ecotricity. Our people believe in our mission - they’re amazing at what they do, and they make a difference every day they come into work.