Role: Home Manager
Hours: Full time
Salary: £45,000 per annum
My client currently operates 3 Nursing homes who are a luxury and innovative, award winning care company and are committed to supporting older people to live fulfilled and meaningful lives, and that means doing things a little differently.
Their vision is to be the leading provider of truly person centred and holistic care in the UK and a driving force of care innovation. Their teams provide ‘all-around care’ by working collaboratively and creating nurturing, homely environments that empower their residents to live meaningful lives.
The Home Manager is responsible for ensuring a high level of clinical care and governance is provided to residents, meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements and leading the clinical team, providing strong clinical knowledge, leadership and management to ensure the highest standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care.
- Staffing to focus on provision of quality care, promoting experience in person centred care in clinical and dementia areas
- Build and recruit a core staff team. The primary need is for leadership of such a large team
- Demonstrates and sets high standards of personal and professional behaviour and leads a culture of professionalism.
- Consistently puts core ethics and values into practice and promotes them in others.
- Is authentically warm, genuine, trustworthy, honest, reliable, consistent and caring in all their actions and supports this culture within the organisation.
- Maintains a personal style that gets the best out of teams across the organisation.
- Builds a service based on the combined contributions of different people.
- Takes personal charge of key issues to ensure that quality care and support is provided and fosters a culture in which people are confident in taking responsibility.
- Works across the organisation to recognise good performance and to take action where performance can be improved.
- Provides advocacy for their organisation. Builds decision-making processes that set out clear roles and responsibilities to facilitate effective performance improvement.
- Manage of all areas of the home including budgets and finance (P&L and EBITDA)
- Nurse qualification preferred but not essential
- Exoerience of managing a nursing home is essential
- Hands on manager used to managing a Nursing Home.
- The Home will have three distinct client groups residential, nursing and dementia it is essential to have a background in each discipline.
- The manager must be able to manage a large team, leadership will be key to success for the staff team and the relatives.
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Career Development
- Benefits Package
- Nursing Home Manager Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'