Elderly / Dementia care
Full Time, Permanent
£51,000 per annum - plus company benefits
++ Applications will also be considered from experienced Deputy Managers (RGN or RMN qualified) who are looking for that next step in their career ++.
Home Manger role:
We are looking to hear from talented, driven, enthusiastic and caring Managers who would be interested in managing a CQC "good" rated, purpose built nursing and residential dementia service in Southport. RMN or RGN qualification is essential in order to apply.
The home is a new style of care centre and was created with the company’s vision of what people and families living with dementia really need; offering high level technology and state of the art facilities and features within the home as well a high level expertise from a dedicated staffing team.
This is a truly a special place to work - offering a welcoming, encouraging and friendly environment with a care team who create a real "family" atmosphere encouraging everyone to eat and celebrate special occasions together.
The Home was recently inspected by CQC and was proud to achieve its overall Good rating
As a Home Manager you will be required to:
- Work closely with your team and ensure care standards are met at the highest level, working within CQC guidelines as well as company policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality, compliance and health and safety controls are met within the home and make improvements where needed.
- Deal with safeguarding issues that may arise.
- Continuously reviewing the needs of the residents and ensure they are safe and cared for at all times.
- Liaise with Regional Director, MD and other Home Managers when required.
- Understand budgets and financing.
- Staff recruitment along with the development of the team and ensure training is current and up to date.
- Hold current Nurse qualification (RGN) or (RMN) with an active pin number
- Have previous experience of managing within older people services.
- Ideally hold a health and social care management qualification or be working towards this.
- Encourage and instil a culture of care and continuous improvement across the service
- Provide leadership and mentoring to your staff team
- Actively working with staff, residents and their families, to help shape and develop a centre of excellence for person-centred care.
Company Benefits for the Home Manager role:
- Bonus allowance for hitting set targets
- Pension scheme
- Up to 28 days paid leave
- Internal training academy offering bespoke training packages
- Career pathway programme
- Fully funded DBS
If this Home Manager job sounds like you then please click apply now!.
MRB Health & Social Care Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'