ENS Recruitment is currently working with an elderly care provider that has a number of care homes across Medway and Kent. We are looking for a Registered Manager for one of their small care homes (30 residents) based in Dover.
The home has a good CQC rating and the owners are looking to invest in an extension that will bring up the number of residents to 38.
Main requirements for the new Home Manager:
- previous experience in a similar position, either as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager
- NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred
- driver with access to a car for work due to being expected to do assessments and admissions
- experience in dealing with complaints, grievances and disciplinary actions
- able to direct and support staff with care planning and risk assessments
My client is happy to offer a salary of up to £33,000 per annum that will be reviewed annually +a performance related bonus.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and you are interested in the Home Manager role, please apply today! If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call Carmen Neagu at ENS Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'