Are you a Home Manager looking to further your experiences or simply just looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Then look no further!
KP Permanent Services are currently recruiting for an experienced and passionate Home Manager to work with one of our highly established and well-respected clients on a permanent basis.
The successful Home Manager will work within a large residential home, situated in the borough of Bexley. This home specialises in Dementia and Old Age with an overall "Good" CQC report.
Here is what’s on offer:
- £65,000 per annum
- 37 hours per week - shift patterns are subject to change, according to the needs of the home and all home manager are required to work additional hours and/or weekend when requested
- Company benefits - such as 33 days holiday and pension scheme
What you need:
- Must hold relevant qualification - RMA/NVQ Level 4/5
- Strong background in Dementia and Elderly care
- Must have proven experience in managing large homes
- Must be fully conversant with all CQC regulations
- Have a proven track record of good CQC reports
The closing date for this position is January 25th, so if you match the criteria above, please submit your application by clicking "Apply"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'