Home Manager, Nursing Care Home - Warminster, Wiltshire
£45,000/yr + Pension + Company Benefits
Extensive Experience in a Nursing Home Management role essential, Pin and Nursing qualification is needed
One position only - Apply ASAP!
My client is a Regional care provider with a great reputation, providing Nursing and Residential Care to the Elderly across the Area. They are looking for a Nursing Home Manager in Warminster, Wiltshire, who will be the leader of the Management Team at the Nursing home, the home is rated Good with CQC, has low agency usage, good occupancy and has a fantastic reputation in the local community.
They are looking for a Home Manager for this Care Home, to apply you must be a qualified Nurse with an Active NMC Pin, ideally you also be a registered manager of a similar service rated 'Good' with CQC
* Qualified Nurse
* NMC Pin
* Management qualification - Such as QCF5-Health and Social Care, or equivalent such as RMA
* Managing a similar service, rated Good with CQC
* A target driven approach to occupancy ensuring that the needs of the business are met at all times
* Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person centred care
* An ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
To apply you must be registered with CQC as a manager of a Nursing or Residential Carehome for the Elderly as my client wishes to check CQC Reports
The benefits offered include:
* Company Pension
* Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
* Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are interested or require more details, please apply for the role and I will be in contact to discuss it further
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Nursing Home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'