Work as Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy managing a large fully compliant luxury care village that is currently rated 'Good in all areas' with CQC.
With a growing portfolio of 25 outstanding care homes spanning across the midlands and south of England this provider takes a fully resident focused approach to care and have been widely recognised for this through recent press appearances and several awards and nominations in the national care awards.
With a superb induction programme and a close-knit senior management team in place to offer you robust operational support this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your managerial skills and experience in a progressive company that strives for excellence.
Responsibilities of Home Manager - Banbury, Oxfordshire will include:
- Representing the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Building upon current grades to achieve more areas of outstanding with CQC
- Brining in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance and enrich your residents lives further
- Liaising with and co-operating with CQC inspectors and other key external stakeholders
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager - Banbury, Oxfordshire will:
- Have proven experience of working as a home manager in an equivalent environment
- Will have registered with the CQC within an elderly care home
- Hold a registered managers qualification
- Be a strong and confident leader able to lead and motivate staff teams
- Have Financial and Risk Assessment experience in relation to care service
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £75,000pa, work in a quiet residential area of Banbury in Oxfordshire and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- £75,000pa basic salary (Reviewed annually)
- Home Manager performance related bonus scheme to the value of 20% of basic
- 36 Days Annual Leave allowance
- Full Company Sick Pay
- 8% Pension Contribution
- Full private medical Insurance
- Subsidised access to all onsite dining facilities
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- General Manager
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Care Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Residential Home Manager
- Commissioning Home Manager