Due to an internal promotion to senior management an opportunity has arisen to manage an outstanding care home on the outskirts of Beckington, East Somerset.
This is a really exciting opportunity for any experienced home manager to become part of an award-winning niche care provider that offers a diverse array of high end luxury care services to the elderly.
This 70-bed home is fully compliant with CQC, has a long waiting list of new resident enquiries, excellent staff retention rates and engagement at approx. 85%.
Responsibilities of Care Home Manager - Beckington Somerset:
- Management of a large P&L, ensuring that EBITDA targets are met consistently.
- Overseeing various departments including hotel services, care services, housekeeping etc.
- You will lead, motivate and inspire your teams to ensure the care you are delivering is of the highest quality, exceeding the internal quality expectations as well as those of the CQC
- Reporting into the Operations Director you will have the autonomy to run the service whilst being supported by a strong and seasoned senior management team.
Candidate criteria for Care Home Manager - Beckington, Somerset:
- You'll have a strong background in Care Home management in the elderly care sector and knowledge of the 'high-end' portion of the elderly care sector would be a distinct advantage.
- A dynamic, confident and innovative leader with strong commercial and networking skills, and the ability to manage a large team with an open, approachable personality
- Educated to degree level with a health or management related qualification
- Along with excellent budgeting and financial awareness, you will monitor care and quality and be passionate about maintaining the highest quality of services and standards
Rewards Package of Care Home Manager - Beckington, Somerset:
- £75,000pa basic salary (Reviewed annually)
- Home Manager performance related bonus scheme to the value of 30% of basic
- 36 Days Annual Leave allowance
- Full Company Sick Pay
- 8% Pension Contribution
- Full private medical Insurance
- Subsidised access to all onsite dining facilities
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Home Manager opening, please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- General Manager
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Care Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Residential Home Manager
- Commissioning Home Manager