A great opportunity has presented itself for a Home Manager, to work for a medium sized charity, that run a number of luxurious national residential nursing homes for the elderly. This particular home is based in a beautiful idyllic part of Devon.
The majority of residents are privately funded. The home resembles a luxury hotel, far more than a traditional care home.
In reward for your hard work, part of the package is-
- £60,000 + salary (negotiable)
- Introductory bonus payment based on a score card of activities
- 10% bonus of your salary paid in out in bonus on a quarterly basis
- Contributory pension scheme
- Sick pay
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
- Excellent work place training and development
This care home has 70 beds, with a mixture of single residents and couples, residential care and nursing care.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced home manager, running a large care home. The home has an excellent Management team to support the Home Manager
The opportunities for management positions do not present themselves very often in this company due to their philosophy and care and support of their staff.
You will be required to: -
- Manage the home and direct senior reports
- Ensure all care standards are met at the highest level and meet the organisations VALUES
- Have the ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care
- Manage a team of staff in a person-centred way
- Have excellent clinical understanding
- Have excellent working CQC knowledge
- Support in the recruitment of the home staff teams
- Have a good understanding of budgets and financial management
This role will suit an individual who has high energy and a can do attitude.
You will also have the requirements and needs of the residents as the priority of everything that you do.
This is an urgent role and will need the right candidate to start work as soon as possible. If you would like further information, please do not hesitate in contacting.
The successful candidate will be eligible to have an enhanced DBS check prior to staring.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an independent consultancy recruiting on behalf of the hiring company.
- home manager
- residential care
- nursing care