Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to enjoy managing a 52 bedded Fully Compliant Nursing Home in the Blyth area of Northumberland.
In this recently refurbished home the first 2 units are each 20 beds in size and offer general nursing care to the elderly, and the 3rd unit is a specialist 12 bedded neuro-rehab unit that has recently been commissioned.
The Management team here consists of yourself the Registered Manager, a supernumerary Deputy and x3 experienced Clinical Leads - one on each unit. Clinical and Care staffing levels have recently been increased to further improve the quality of care offered in this home.
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager - Blyth will include:
- Development of a mental health unit - still in early planning stage
- Building reputation of neuro unit to attract more admissions
- Build on current good relationships with Local Authorities
- Represent the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager - Blyth will:
- Have proven experience of running a Nursing Home
- Will be a qualified nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
- Will have an excellent proven track record with CQC.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of £45,000pa, work in a beautiful part of Northumberland and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- Company Bonus Scheme - 25% - paid bi-annually
- Support from Fully Supernumerary Deputy
- Chance to progress to regional support role within 12 - 18 months
- 4 Week Induction programme - 1st week side-by-side with Regional
- Generous pension contribution - 5% employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank - extra days holiday per years' service
If you feel you have all the skills, credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Home Manager opening please click APPLY, and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- General Manager
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Care Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Residential Home Manager
- Commissioning Home Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job