Home Manager-Banbury, Oxfordshire
Are you looking to join a market leading healthcare provider who are honest and progressive, where people are at the heart of what they do? Our new build home Highmarket House located in the heart of Banbury successfully opened their doors in September 2017 and joined our portfolio of homes becoming part of the Care UK family. The home has 73 suites over three floors where we are proud to offer expert care offering a full range of residential care for older people, including short-term respite care, specialist care for people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, palliative and end of life care. We work with a person centred approach where we help our residents fulfil their lives and are truly committed in delivering the best level of care.
As a company, Care UK is one of the UKs most successful independent healthcare providers who won an impressive sixteen awards in 2017, including being proudly voted the Best Residential Care of the Year award. Care UK year on year continuously strive forward investing in new build homes increasing our ever growing business with a clear vision and strategy at the core.
What makes Care UK different?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture with a strong personality
- People are at the heart of what we do, working with a person centred approach
- Recognition and reward, career development, valuing our people. Care UK are all about fulfilling lives
Why choose us?
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- Resources- you will have everything you need in order to commission a home successfully
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Child care vouchers and much more
- Experienced in caring for older people with complex support needs
- Capable and confident in inspiring leadership to a growing team
- Experienced in managing a successful home
- Confident in your knowledge of the Care Inspectorate Quality Themes and Standards
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Ideally hold NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification
For more information and details please get in touch with Tara Connor in the recruitment team on /