Salary - £25,000
Vantis Resourcing are currently working on behalf of an exceptional national care provider that provide person-centred specialist residential accommodation for adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs and associated challenging behaviours. As a values-based organisation our client focus on enabling and maximising independence so that the individuals they support are co-producers of their own goals and objectives. This focus on person led services has given our client an outstanding reputation Nationwide and it's an exciting time to join such an ambitious, visionary, and caring organisation who are currently undergoing a very positive period of growth.
Our client is seeking a Home Manager for their service in Morley, Leeds. This is a specialist residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities and associated complex needs, the service provides 24-hour support to these individuals.
- Lead by example in the provision of high quality care by participating, observing, and sharing experience. Always model the client's values in everything you do. Closely monitoring care provision to support care team to provide all service users with the care and support outlined in their personal plan and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Act as a role model to staff always. Lead and manage an empowered, engaged, motivated and highly effective care team encouraging them to make a difference to service users lives, whilst providing the highest quality care. Ensuring effective recruitment, induction, training, coaching and development of staff, and completing bi monthly supervisions and annual appraisals for all staff ensuring competencies are met and the client's values are maintained always.
- You will have responsibility for all managerial aspects of the home; with your top priority being to focus on ensuring the best standards of care are implemented, exceeding regulatory bodies' expectations.
- To ensure the ratio of care staff to service users is determined by the assessed needs of the service users.
- To ensure the number and competency of staff is always sufficient to provide the necessary support for the service users in all aspects of their daily lives, as well as undertaking their administrative, domestic, and general organisational tasks.
- QCF Level 3 or above
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health client groups.
- Proven record of accomplishment managing Residential or Supported Living services for Adults with a disability.
- 3 years' experience working within a Senior Social Care position.
- Fully up to date with all current CQC policies and procedures.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- learning physical disabilities supported living social care mental heath
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job