We have a fantastic opportunity for a Home Manager for an award-winning provider close to the Bolton area of Greater Manchester. This job is commutable from Bury (11 minutes), Bolton (21 mins) or Rochdale (31 mins) not far from the M66/A56 orA58.
£43-£50K per annum Depending Upon Experience, based on 40 hours per week
They also offer fantastic benefits & professional development opportunities
The owners and the staff team are very proud to have been awarded "Good" in their recent CQC Report and were won of the recent finalists in the British Care Awards. They also have an innovative approach to Dementia care which includes aiming towards minimum medication and a tailored person-centred approach to Dementia Care. They are now just looking for a Dedicated leader to join them as their Home Manager.
- Ideally a Qualified Nurse, or a None Nurse who has managed a clinical team in the past.
- Ideally QCF Level 4/5 in Health & Social Care/Management
- Dedicated, caring and a passion for Dementia Care
- Thorough understanding of Regulations and standards.
- A great leader of people who knows how to get the best of out your team.
- An inspirational leader who can lead a team to deliver the very best care!
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job