Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to enjoy managing a flagship multi-site care home on the beautiful Ilse of Wight which offers provisions for high dependency patients, intermediate care, general nursing care as well as Dementia nursing care.
With a portfolio of 10 outstanding luxury care homes spanning across London and South of England this family-run care provider takes a fully resident focussed approach to care and have been widely recognised for this through press appearances and several awards and nominations in the national care awards.
With a superb induction programme and a project team in place to offer you robust operational support this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your managerial skills and experience in a progressive company that strives for excellence.
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager - Newport, Ilse of Wight will include:
- Attracting residents to a newly commissioned unit and filling beds
- Working with your team to achieve an 'Outstanding' Grade in the next CQC report
- Representing the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Bringing in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance your residents lives further
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager - Newport, Ilse of Wight will:
- Have proven experience of working as a Nursing Home Manager
- Ideally live on the island
- Have an excellent track record with CQC - improving & maintaining good grades
- Hold a registered managers qualification
- Be a strong and confident leader able to manage large staff teams
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £60,000, work in the very beautiful town of Newport, Ilse of Wight and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Uplift in Salary once new unit beds filled
- 4 Week Induction programme
- Generous pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank - extra days holiday per years' service
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Deputy Home Manager opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Care Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Commissioning Home Manager