We are seeking a qualified RGN and Home Manager to assume overall management of our clients 60 bed nursing/dementia home near Cockermouth. You will demonstrate strong leadership track record and be responsible for financial management, recruitment and CQC compliance.
You will be working for a large organisation and have access to exceptional training and development opportunities and the chance to progress in a growing company.
Essential for the role:
- Proven management experience at a similar level
- RGN qualified
- Established leadership skills to manage large teams
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Strong commercial awareness - care industry preferred but not required
- Clinical knowledge / qualifications
- Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
- A Registered Manager with relevant experience in a senior management capacity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job