Domus are currently working with a well-established provider of residential care for adults with learning disabilities to recruit a Home Manager for one of their services in the Cheltenham area.
The residential service provides support for adults with mild to severe learning disabilities and associated complex needs.
They are paying circa £28,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have ideally been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service - Registration isn't a must.
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
- Have a CV which reflects stability and a degree of longevity.
- A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities and mental health.
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call Alex on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the West Midlands and Wales, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- Complex Needs
- learning disabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job